Sunday evening it started to snow and by Sunday night - it was still snowing. And when we got up Monday morning - it was still snowing. We haven't seen snow like this for a long time.
My neighbor was picking up Mccoy for school and she got stuck in our driveway. I had to push her out. Then about 10:00 I got a phone call saying the elementary school kids were getting out early, but they were only running the bus once so Mccoy had to stay at school an extra hour and a half. He was okay with that, he got to eat lunch at school. (Someday he won't think that is so cool.)
When he got home we went outside and tried to make a snowman, but this was not good snow for making a snowman. It was way to fluffy. (Good for skiing, too bad we don't ski.) Anyway we piled snow and got a snowman head.
5 comments:
I love the snowman head, that's hilarious!
I agree with Aubrey, that is so funny! I really am jealous of all the snow you got, we were supposed to get at least a little bit more, yeah right!
How cute! I shoveled snow and decided that was enough playing in it for me. I'm glad someone made a snowhead out of it.
Ha ha, I love the snow head! So cute:)
Holy cow! It is beautiful though. The snowman is cute. McCoy's birthday shoes are on the way. I just had them shipped to your house. We hope he likes them. You will have to show him some videos on the internet of how to get started.
Post a Comment