Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What can I say!

I wanted to do a new post, but didn't have anything in mind so these are the pictures that were on my camera.
This first one is Mccoy. I really don't know what to say, I'm not sure what he was doing, Mark took the picture. Mccoy looks like this a lot. He is always dressing up and tying things on him.


This next picture is Lindsey having a "hair day". On days we don't need to go anywhere sometimes her hair just doesn't get done. This particular day we didn't need to go anywhere.

Carter doesn't have any hair and isn't into dressing up, but he does have the cutest laugh.. In these pictures he was laughing and when I starting to record him he of course quit.



2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Too cute! Carter's smile is soooo adorable! That's how my kids are too, when ever you start recording, they stop! Yay for a new post. And I'm working on the pink, I just keep putting it off.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Cute kids and cute pics! Love Carter's smile!